ma di wo do vr za zo
30 min pauze
We do not have a short description yet!
MuuseLabs has developed Jooki - The Jukebox for Kids (See http://jooki.rocks). We just raised €53k with a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter which gave us deep practical experience of managing social media. However the founders now need to focus on distributors and production and so we’re looking for a highly motivated intern to boost our marketing efforts. In general the marketing strategy is a mix of both online (ads, social, ...) and more traditional offline marketing mechanisms (events, in-store marketing, advertising, ...).
- Fearless learner!
- Independent yet happy working in a collaborative culture.
- Creative and fun, you think outside the box.
- Excellent communicator, especially in English.
- Experienced user of social media.
- Can understand and justify the return-on-investment on your activity.
- Graphics skills a plus.
Stuff to do:
- Propose social media campaigns and manage some of the channels (facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, pintrest)
- Help growing our community
- Propose and manage your own budget.
- Develop, write and buy ads on Google & Facebook.
- Review traffic and ad analytics to improve return-on-investment.
- PR outreach to and follow up with relevant bloggers and/or press.
- Research our online community to identify essential product features.
- Help with the preparation of trade shows and events, if possible join us to assist us with demo’s and sales pitches
- Help prepare marketing campaigns for the Christmas 2017 season
- Pitch us your own ideas!