ma di wo do vr
Our mission is accelerating the success of people around the world by enabling them to build a powerful network, fast.
Conversation Starter is unique networking solution for events. Thousands of people use Conversation Starter at conferences, community and corporate events. Some of our customers are ING, Flanders Fashion Institute, VOKA, EY and VDAB.
In order to grow our business internationally, we are currently working on our online presence. As a member of the growth team you will play a vital role in helping us reach more people with our sales and marketing efforts.
• You are a digital native and passionate about online marketing and social media
• You are interested in the startup world and event industry
• You are a creative idea generator and high quality copy writer
• You take initiative, learn fast and get work done independently
• You are studying in the domain of online marketing and communication • You are available to work at our office in Antwerp (KBC Boerentoren)
What you will do
• You will assist us in setting up and executing an online marketing plan
• You will follow-up on client events to gather success stories of users
• You will create content (e.g. blog posts) that will be distributed via our social media channels and newsletter • You will research and reach out to online channels such as event industry blogs
• Anything you come up with yourself that improves our sales and marketing efforts
You will have a professional network stretching the whole Belgian startup scene (KBC Start it, iMinds, Idealabs)
You will learn about building a strong online brand
You will work at an inspiring office in the centre of Antwerp that houses dozens of young companies
Free drinks, snacks and a young, dynamic team to work with
A day in the life of a marketing intern at Conversation Starter
Read up on industry news and content created by competitors: what are current trends and marketing approaches in our competitive space? How can we leverage this knowledge?
Scan event calendars, detect leads and discuss with us how we can approach them;
Contact past event organisers and users and gather succes stories which we can use in our marketing
Follow-up on social media inquiries and connect with our online audience;
Track the performance of our existing marketing campaigns and advertising efforts. Propose changes /
optimisations based on the results (we work data-driven);
Work on new marketing campaigns (you will be responsible for several campaigns). Gather information,
create content and perform the roll-out;
Brainstorm with us about our current marketing mix and how we can better reach our potential customers;
Be creative and help us become a unique, qualitative brand!